Certification to become a Bootcamper functional trainer
Learn everything here
- fit as a fiddle
- excited about the positive impact sports can have on people
- open-minded and take a positive approach to life
- communicative and sociable
- training experience in the area of functional training
- basic fitness certification (SAFS Fitness Trainer or similar)
- an independent approach to your work
- solid computer and social media skills
You want to...
- expand your basic fitness training
- work as a group and personal trainer who teaches and corrects functional exercises
- work for Bootcamper or as an independent trainer
Become a Bootcamper functional trainer
In cooperation with the Swiss Academy of Fitness & Sports (SAFS), Bootcamper offers a basic trainer certification program. The certification program is open to anyone interested, regardless of whether or not they want to work together with Bootcamper.
Our concept, your benefits
The certification program to become a Bootcamper functional trainer forms a good foundation for independent work. We handle the administration for you and offer you high-quality training and certification programs from SAFS. You decide when and where you want to offer your Bootcamp workouts. At the same time, you benefit from our Bootcamper community all over Switzerland.
As a Bootcamper functional trainer, you are able to teach and correct functional exercises in a variety of settings. You can modify and scale the workout intensity depending on the individual situation. You know how to differentiate between various metabolic systems and factor these into your workouts.
One month with one day of attendance and two weeks independent study of the materials.
of certification: CHF 490, including course materials and online test
The certification program is completed with a written exam. After you have completed the exam, you will receive a «Bootcamper Functional Trainer» certificate, which you can then use to apply for a license from Bootcamper.
AFTER COMPLETING THE EXAM: APPLY FOR YOUR BOOTCAMPER LICENSE AND GET STARTED!
Terms of engagement
- Bootcamper Functional Trainers are licensees
- Revenue depends on sales
- Independence and self-initiative through an independent partnership
Advanced training in express workshops
As a Bootcamper functional trainer, you have the opportunity to constantly acquire new skills in our express workshops. These purely practical workshops are focused on exercise. You will become an expert in disciplines such as kettlebells and body weight training. Express workshops cost CHF 100.
Swiss Academy of Fitness & Sports (SAFS)